We have partnered with a large real estate investment company in the Chantilly, VA area to provide them with a Director of Marketing.
This Director will lead a function responsible for pipeline lead acceleration targeting house buyers/sellers.
Responsibilities of the Director of Marketing:
- Execute our company marketing strategy including but not limited to: social media, Google, Bing, direct mail, TV, outdoor advertising, radio, direct marketing, text campaigns, email and telemarketing.
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and drive marketing decisions based on KPIs
- Review audiences for different campaigns to ensure our marketing outreach is targeting the right prospects
- Constantly test new campaigns and track existing ones to drive down CPLs
- Manage and recruit third party consultants to support us in a variety of marketing mediums
- Develop internal and external marketing policies and style guidelines
- Lead corporate branding initiatives
- Oversee the design and content on our corporate website
- Track campaigns and develop reports using tools like Power BI and Tableau to make data driven marketing decisions
- Assist House Buyers of America’s expansion into new geographic markets
Requirements of the Director of Marketing:
- 5+ years of marketing management experience in-house or at an agency, preferably working in the B2C space
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Hands-on in developing and implementing company-wide marketing plans
- Excellent computer skills including using CRM platforms and data analytics tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits of the Director of Marketing:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan