Job Description Summary
This position will beresponsible for the Integrated and Safety catheterportfolios in the Peripheral IV Catheter Platform. This includes BD Nexiva, BD Nexiva Diffusics, BD Insyte Autoguard, BD Venflon Pro Safety as well asotherproduct lines.
The primary focus for this role will be to create the global business strategy across this broadportfolio to driveaccelerated and profitable revenue andshare growth especially in the Developed Markets which are a primary focus for these products.
Reporting to this position will be theAssociate Director of Integrated Safety, theAssociate Director ofHealthcareWorker Safety, and their respective marketing teams. This role will be a member of the Catheter Solutions (CS) leadership team and willreportto the VP of Catheter Solutions.
- Developing and executing business strategies/marketing plans across the portfolio to deliver revenue growth and profitability expectation, accelerating growth and share gain in the short and long term. This includes development of a portfolio strategy which is aligned to market segments around the world, creation of pricing governance and global corridors, and determining strategic focus for the Global Business.
- Provides oversight and management of the Integrated Safety and HealthcareWorker Safety Business teams. Responsible for the performance of those teams including revenue generation, quality, supply chain, cost, team development, new product development, and product engineering. Responsible for the development of marketing skills and capabilities of the team as well as their personal development needs.
- Works in conjunction with MPS and regional VAM teams to develop a solutions approach to drive the collective portfolio.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external relationships including key opinion leaders, trade organizations, standards organizations, customers, patient advocacy organizations, etc.
- Identifies and facilitates inorganic opportunities in support of our business strategy.
- Ensures robust new product development and commercial execution to achieve the committed business results.
- Leads alignment with all regions regarding the strategies for the portfolio and ensures strong communications across the team to engage and understand regional customer needs.
- Maintain an overview of market trends, state-of-the-art technology development, and current and emerging clinical needs. Track relevant competitor actions and develop an understanding of underlying competitor strategic intent.
- Lead the communications strategy to ensure impactful communications to support the business
- Serves on the CS Leadership team.
- Comply with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures including HCRA Hazardous Waste regulations.
- Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job ID R-23224