We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to bring innovation to our marketing programs on the company's largest product. Product is supported by an experienced development team and a creative marketing team who are all focused on building long lasting experiences for our players. The Director of Marketing will be asked to deliver top-line growth through the marketing bringing new players into the product and increasing their long-term engagement. This role will manage the Product Marketing team and reports to the Senior Director of Marketing. This role will interface directly with product leaderships, cross functional teams including UA, PR, Partnerships, Creative Development, and external agencies.
- Leading Marketing Programs including Go to Market, Growth, Community and Lifecycle.
- Responsible for the growth KPIs and defining the marketing objective and strategies to achieve these goals aligned with financial plans, product roadmap, and audience insights.
- Managing and developing a high performing team of brand, community, and lifecycle marketers who have a long history with client products.
- Work with UA, PM, Finance, and Analytics to build financial models and business cases for new marketing initiatives.
- Key results will focus on paid and organic growth marketing strategies building innovative multi-channel campaigns that expand the reach of our products.
- Ability to connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions that balance short term ROI and long-term growth.
- Partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders across the product team and across marketing including UA, PR, Creative Development, Technology, and Analytics.
- Senior Marketing Management Role in a digital/mobile direct to consumer business. Lifestyle and Mobile Games experience a huge plus.
- 10+ year of proven experience building and leading marketing teams in a digital / mobile direct to consumer business.
- Experience directly managing and leading high performing teams.
- Experience leading user acquisition (UA) campaigns.
- Effective experience leading high scale apps/products including media buying, asset development, messaging, and marketing strategy across UA, Brand, Lifecycle, and Social.
- Owned KPIs and responsible for product/audience growth within budget constraints.
- Passion for interior design