1. Plan and create the marketing communication asset to achieve the IMC(Integrated Marketing Communication) strategy.
2. Develop the execution strategy to ensure that the marketing communication asset is used organically and multi-dimensionally at all touch points.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Creative production] Manage the ATL(Above The Line) and BTL(Below The Line) marketing asset production process in accordance with the company's brand strategy for effective IMC(Integrated Marketing Communication).
2. [Agency management] Facilitate close communication with the agencies by delivering clear briefings, thus deriving ideas that align with the communication strategy and the output wanted.
3. [Marketing asset execution] Establish and manage the multi-dimensional execution strategy for ATL(Above The Line) and BTL(Below The Line) marketing activities which are different by each touch point.
4. [Gauging and analyzing communication impact] Execute an efficient marketing budget by gauging the communication impact through before and after consumer research.
Skills and Qualifications
• Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
• Actively solves complicated issues by analyzing situations or data even if it seems like there is no solution
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• May supervise the activities of others
• Generally requires a minimum 12 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 10 years and a Master's degree, or a PhD with 7 years experience