We're looking for a Director of Marketing to join the fastest growing E-commerce / Promotional Swag company in the world, working with the hottest brands on the market. This position is responsible for carrying the brand?s momentum as a top tier E-commerce / E-Retail promotional swag organization.
If you are looking for the opportunity to build relationships, create an exceptional customer experience, and want to be a key part of a fast-growing company then we'd like to speak with you!
We believe everyday is an opportunity to have an impact, at our organization and in our industry. It?s an invitation to take what we know and do it better. We never settle for "good enough." Every day we get up, create, implement, and improvise new ways to have an impact in the E-commerce / E-retail promotional swag space. We?re doers, producers, and problem solvers. We're here to help make a difference in the world around us, not in the swag we create, but in their lives those who work with us as well as those who we serve.
What we offer
- Creative and inspiring working style that supports new ideas and innovations to improve our market standing and service quality
- Opportunity to join a strong team in hypergrowth
- Ability to have instant and longstanding impact on the organization
- Work with a fun and collaborative team
- Very dynamic and real inter-cultural working environment
- Develop cutting-edge digital roadmaps and team to execute a best-in-class consumer experience across all touchpoints: .com, mobile, and social media
- Lead site and marketplace merchandising, user experience and help further develop digital teams
- Align technology strategy with marketing and digital initiatives to grow online and mobile capabilities
- Curate and manage the pipeline of innovative ideas, owning the operational rhythm to expose concepts to the senior leadership team
- Monitor and report on performance, continuously evaluate metrics
- Works closely with and manages strategic vendor partner relationships
- Ensure brand consistency and presence on all digital products from planning to design/build/test to a successful launch
- Develop superior user-focused digital products to drive business growth
- Continuously create and evolve the go-to-market plans, development of cross-functional partnerships to create a rigorous focus on process efficiency, business effectiveness, and product innovation
- 5 - 10 years experience with Digital Marketing or E-commerce Marketing
- 5 - 10 years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience marketing to: Office Managers, Human Resources (HR), Event/tradeshow professionals
- Thorough understanding of B2B E-commerce / E-retail
- Experience creating digital roadmaps: .com, mobile, and social media
- Experience implementing, maintaining, and reporting key metrics
- Marketplace merchandisingexperience
- Go-to-market planning experience
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives.
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a high-performance organization, continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives
- Digital Marketing Strategy: 5+ years (Required)
- B2B E-commerce/E-retail: 3+ years (Required)
- Implementation and management of key metrics: 5+ years (Required)