Focusing on the automotive ADAS OEM market, develop and execute marketing plans that are aligned with the sales organization and deliver company growth and profitability targets.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategy in ADAS automotive market
- Build and support relationships with leading automotive OEM and Tier-1 companies
- Perform detailed market and competitive analysis
- Participate in functional safety processes definition and oversight
- Work with sales, engineering and marketing teams to develop the roadmap and requirements for new processors and reference designs
- Position and launch new products to the market with relevant PR.
- Perform market and technology research, identify market trends and consolidate customer KPIs.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategy for new product releases
- You must possess a Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE or equivalent. Master’s degree with same disciplines and or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in automotive camera and/or ADAS/AD space with recent experience in marketing / product management.
- Deep understanding of current automotive camera, ADAS and computer vision technology
- Five plus years of experience in leadership roles.
- Able to travel 30% of time.