PPS is on the hunt for a data driven Marketing Leader with a serious knack for being hands on in closing sales, building global marketingcampaigns that build our brand and snag customers. We are looking for a smart, passionate closer who is dedicated to expanding our client base.
This is a comfortable, friendly work environment with many perks. When you work with people who share your passion for a job well done, it is hard not to enjoy coming to work every day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build a creative, integrated, multi-channelmarketingcampaign that builds brand awareness and reputation.
- Design Communication Campaigns that engage current and potential customers
- Develop large Information Campaigns for a global audience designed to create leads
- Build a Data-Driven Department: Manage direct reports including Account Managers and Marketing Team Members
- Solve Problems
- Oversee Investment in Marketing and Sales tools, including monitoring the ROI and making changes when necessary
- Liaise with Factories, Distribution, Traffic, Carriers and Credit Department building a team strategy between functional areas.
- Analyze and summarize Data on all facets of the performance versus forecast making appropriate adjustments and recommendations.
- Be hands on: Handle an account base directly while supporting account managers
- Customer Service above all
*If you are interested in joining the team in building the future of our company, send your resume and introduction letter to ppserv.net
Qualifications and Skills
**Hands on salesexperience in the agro-commodity business- consumer packed, fast moving items such as rice, flour, or sugar. Sales in the retail, food service and ingredient sides of the business.
Experience designing marketingcampaigns for a global agro-commodity
Hands on salesexperience with a successful track record of growing business
Experience managing direct reports and building them into high performers
Full Benefits Package
Job Type: Full-time