$150K — $200K *
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Develop a teamwork atmosphere through participative management.
• Supervision of staff communication including, but not limited to staff meetings, job descriptions/responsibilities, individual goals, policy information and planning. Also makes assignments, gives direction for daily activities, conducts routine performance evaluations, adjusts wage level as appropriate and takes disciplinary action as needed.
• Contribute to the development of the integrated Community business plan by participating in the overall planning process and overseeing the development of the marketing plan.
• Oversee the development and execution of Community marketing plans for service lines based on priorities set by the executive team. Determine goals and continually assess ROI to ensure organizational objectives are met.
• Participate in marketing team’s annual operating budget planning, development and oversight.
• Contract with outside consultants to perform market research studies. Evaluate competitive hospitals/health care services.
• Review, evaluate and oversee the work of internal/external marketing/public relations agencies and graphic artists.
• Stay abreast of current public relations, marketing and health care trends through study and through attendance and participation in selected seminars and conferences.
• Be prepared for any potential crisis communication that may arise.
• Oversee media relations, including crisis communications. Ensure adherence to HIPAA guidelines for film/photograph requests on hospital premises.
• Constantly assess situations that could potentially negatively impact the network and discuss these issues immediately with the Vice President of Ancillary Services.
• Proactively investigate and resolve marketing and communication issues, both internally and externally.
• Positively represent organization at programs and functions to promote the hospital.
• Oversee internal communication strategy. Write letters, speeches, reports, etc. for the Chief Executive Officer as requested.
• Ensure community relations initiatives are delivering maximum exposure for investment.
• Full management responsibilities for cost center
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• At least 5 Years of Marketing-Related Experience, at least 2 in leadership role
Valid through: 9/1/2020