The Director of Marketing will have the opportunity to develop a strategic marketing plan, lead an established team to execute their vision, ultimately driving unprecedented growth for Accusoft.
The Director of Marketing will join the Product team and work directly with the Product Managers of each product to translate market opportunities into marketing tactics that drive growth for the products.
Candidates must have strong technical acumen with extensive B2B marketingexperience, with a focus on product marketing and digitalmarketing. In this role, one must have proven and demonstrated success leading a revenue-producing marketing department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner closely with Product Management to translate market opportunities into tactics to drive demand.
- Analyzing, prioritizing, approving and leading all marketing activities and creative go-to-market strategies to generate leads and increase visibility across all Accusoft brands.
- Lead marketing team to continuously try new tactics to reach the various user personas identified for each product.
- Act as a product and technology advocate for marketing activities, and develop customer facing materials that clearly articulate the value of our products. Measure and report to executive team the impact of all marketing activities.
- Manage overall company brand.
- Create and maintain marketing and tradeshow budget.
- Manage website design and updates
- Maintain product release roadmap from marketing perspective.
- Production and analyzation of market research
- Manage overall advertising strategy (print, online, social media)
- Public relations press releases/relations, product reviews, media list
This job has supervisory responsibilities for direct reports. Team leadership and acting in a team lead capacity is required. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree or greater in Marketing or related field; eight plus years of relevant marketing management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Up to 10% travel may be required
Accusoft provides a full spectrum of viewing, document, content and imaging solutions. With its broad range of solutions, Accusoft is committed to deliver best-in-class, enterprise grade and fully supported applications. Accusoft products work reliably behind the scenes and in the forefront for capturing, processing, storing and viewing images, documents and more.
CULTURE and PERKS:
Founded in 1991, Accusoft brings together an extremely talented, intelligent group of people to solve challenges and work together on some of the most sophisticated imaging technology in the world. We surround ourselves with creative and innovative thinkers who care about what they create and want to be part of the solution.
Some other unique things about us...
- Great work-life balance
- Free snacks (both the healthy and unhealthy kind) and soda always available
- Onsite Foosball, Ping-Pong, Pool Table, Video Games
- Personal Gym onsite and local riverside park just minutes away
- Free Weekly "Tech Talk" luncheon's hosted by fellowDevelopers where one can listen/learn/discuss new technology trends
- Discounts off food provided by local restaurant vendors
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- And a Social Committee dedicated to coordinating fun group activities for the team
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive salaries and excellent benefits are provided with a minimum waiting period. Some of our benefits include 401k, vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, stock option plan, comprehensive health and dental plan, company paid short & long term disability, and life insurance, a fun family oriented environment, and more! Join our team in Tampa, FL for a rewarding career in digital imaging!
ACCUSOFT CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER