Coxreels manufactures heavy duty professional grade hose, cord and cable reels of the highest quality. Our comprehensive selection of reels includes spring retractable, hand crank and motorized hose, cord and cable reels and our patented EZ-Coil Safety Series spring retractable reels with controlled rewind. We are the worldwide leader in the reel industry and have been servings customers in residential, commercial and industrial settings since 1923. Our engineering capabilities and manufacturing processes allow us to design and build top quality products for any conceivable application where reels are needed.
The Director of Manufacturing Operations provides leadership and direction to effectively execute manufacturing processes to maximize yield, while meeting customer quality and delivery expectations.
This position will play a key role in driving a company culture of collaboration, personal and professional growth by fostering an environment of continuous improvement, great communication, recognition, clear and established goals, transparency and accountability.
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President you will drive the short-long range strategic planning for the areas of manufacturing and supply chain.
- Oversee all of the manufacturing processes to ensure that end products are completed to quality and customer specifications, within established time frames, in a cost effective manner.
- Ensure that processes are being followed for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to insure that products conform to customer and company quality standards.
- Acts as a liaison between department management/ subordinate levels, as well as executive/department levels.
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing/supply chain system principles. Safety, Housekeeping (5s), preventive maintenance, training and development, cost reduction, security, etc.
- You will be an active member of the company’s executive team participating in improvement activities as related to the achievement of overall business goals.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or an engineering discipline. Or equivalent relative work experience in combination with training will be considered.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Highly developed leadership, management, interpersonal, communication, analytical, organizational, decision making, conflict resolution, and negotiating, influencing and consultative skills.
- Proven skills in leading strategy/planning for continued growth; implementing and tracking KPI's, lean manufacturing techniques, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments while executing operational plans
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary - Paid Bi-weekly
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD; Eligibility within 90 days of start.
- 401k with company match
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
Drug tests and background checks will be performed on all final candidates. Employment eligibility is verified through E-Verify. It is Coxreels policy to provide equal employment to all employees and applicants.