GEICO is seeking a motivated and talented individual to join our leadership team as the Director of Management Development. This individual will work out of the corporate office in Chevy Chase, MD and be responsible for building and developing new, world class programs designed to accelerate and broaden the development managers at all levels of our growing organization. If you have significant experience building, delivering and managing corporate management development programs, this could be a great opportunity for you to do so for a growing, best in class organization.
• Work closely with Senior Management to assess companywide needs and gaps in management knowledge and effectiveness
• Develop and administer needed management development processes and programs
• Ensure a culture of mentoring and development among all management to support the developmental process
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management, Psychology/Organizational Behavior, or related degree. Advance degree a plus
• 10+ years of experience in talent, organizational or leadership development
• 5+ years experience in a leadership role with proven success metrics
• Strong curriculum development, strategic thinking, and organization skills
• Knowledge of current and traditional market trends and practices across multiple industries and successful organizations is ideal
• Must be self-motivated, goal driven, task oriented and possess a high level of organization
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills
• Travel requirements: 30%.