The Director of Managed Services will expand and oversee day to day operations and lead service delivery to optimize organization initiatives as it relates to services and solutions. Five9 Managed Services allows customers and partners to focus on their business and rely on Five9 as a turn-key cloud service to enable their contact centers utilizing Five9. Director of Managed Services plays a critical role in supporting Five9 customers and partners.
Our professionals are among the most talented in the industry, and they strive to provide the best functionality and end customer experience available in the industry. An ideal candidate for this position is someone who has worked as a senior professional in managed services, cloud solutions, contact centers and has excelled in project management and functional/technical consulting. Critical thinking and organization skills will be critical in growing a profitable team. Building process and systems to enable the team responsible for supporting all managed service needs for our premium support customers. Successful candidates will have a solid understanding of contact center operations including:
- Call center applications and technologies
- CRM applications and integrations
- Project Management
- Integration (ebonding) of disparate CRM solutions
- System administration
- Change Management
- Telephony and Networking
Day to Day
- Develop and enhance service delivery, fulfillment processes and tools to ensure repeatability
- and standardization; process management; alerting, escalation and management of risks; SLAs
- and KPIs; templates and process flow.
- Drive initiatives covering delivery performance, service improvements, quality, and processes.
- Supervise and lead managed services team.
- Identify, develop, enhance and manage related process, tools and profitability.
- Leads through example by maintaining accounts and fostering a collaborative environment with weekly joint sessions to both observe and be observed in customer meetings.
- Provide Senior Director and VP of Customer Service with weekly status reports.
- Partner with team through structured and unstructured meetings to build professional relationships with a regular cadence.
- Participate in Problem Management and document post-mortem events on areas of improvement.
- Lead assigned team members and drive the development of communication, call center operations, Five9 and Technical skills by identifying new training and utilizing existing training programs.
- Manage multiple client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent account management, project management and technical consulting to Five9’s enterprise clients who have enrolled in premium support service.
- Partner with clients to build and maintain a ‘Trusted Advisor’ relationship; understand their business needs, propose recommendations and solutions designed to optimize Five9’s platform and enhance operational effectiveness.
- Articulate the value of Five9’s services, products and concepts through presentations, demonstrations and open discussion with clients.
- Educate and train clients on administration and utilization of Five9 products to help them become self-sufficient.
- Directly support and troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
- Manage service interruptions which could impact client’s business operations; research root cause analysis and communicate next steps to clients and internal teams to help mitigate any risk.
- Keep clients informed of any/all issues that could potentially impact Five9’s platform such as routine maintenance, patches, software product changes and releases.
- Partner with internal account teams and other business units to foster an environment of learning, execution, and continuous process improvement.
- Provide case oversight and recommend improvements as part of our continuous improvement initiative.
- Adopt a proactive mindset to help anticipate client’s needs and mitigate service and operational issues.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a leadership role in the cloud software or services industry
- 3+ years of relevant experience leading teams in a Technical Support/Managed Service Provider
- Ability to work with technical leads to develop solution concepts, drive solution’s, design and deployment of new service offerings.
- In depth experience of CRMs such as Salesforce, ZenDesk, NetSuite, Leads 360 (Velocify), Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow), etc.
- In depth knowledge of call center solutions such as: Five9, InContact, Genesis, Cisco, Nuance, Amazon, TalkDesk, Avaya, Aspect, etc.
- Experience in technical writing and documentation.
- Experience in contact center objectives, methodologies, tools & operations, contact center reporting and KPIs.
- Strong project management and client-facing skills
- Solid technical knowledge of networking theories and protocols such as TCP/IP, SIP, FTP/SFTP, OSI Model.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
- Willing to travel to client sites as required; able to work outside standard business hours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, self-starter, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or comparable industry certifications and experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience with/and working knowledge of PBX, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR, Dialers and Telephony applications.
- Understanding of quality monitoring tools and workforce management software such as NICE/IEX, Authority Software etc.
- Basic working knowledge API, HTML and Java scripting.