Publicly traded manufacturing company headquartered in Atlanta seeks a Director of Corporate Development/M&A. This role will be responsible for leading the strategy, management and implementation of mergers and acquisition activities in conjunction with the leadership team. In addition, this position also works with leadership in the development and execution of the company's long-term strategic planning process for the organization and serves as a strategic partner to the executive leadership team supporting special projects.
- Research and analyze potential acquisition candidates, perform competitive analysis, and identify trends and developments in the industry.
- Develop models to evaluate potential acquisition and divestment opportunities and help determine appropriate valuation methodologies and sensitivity analysis.
- Conduct due diligence and use information to develop integrated revenue expense/analysis, projections, reports and presentations regarding the impact of a transaction on the organization.
- Direct the strategic long-range planning process to ensure continued successful growth and profitability.
- Prepare and present the corporate strategic plan to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Serve as the strategic partner to executive leadership team supporting special projects including: tracking and analyzing financial benchmarks, macroeconomic drivers, strategic initiatives to support investor relations, strategic planning, and operations.
- 8+ years of experience in Corporate Development, including strategic planning and acquisitions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, MBA strongly preferred
- Proficiency in financial modeling and negotiations
- Strong corporate finance skills and experience with the ability to create detailed financial models with appropriate analysis and forecasts.
- Transactional experience required.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.