Safety-Kleen is seeking a bilingual Director of Lubricant Sales - Direct Market for our Canadian territory. This position will be responsible for growing the Safety-Kleen brand and vision by building a high-performing sales team, leveraging an effective sales process, collaborating with operations support teams, and ensuring outstanding customer relationships.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive compensation package!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Large and growing international presence which will allow you to interact with a wide array of customers and prospects!
- Multi-market customer base with a “green” message!
- Leadership role in a functional, growth focused organization!
- Brand Leadership - currently doing business with over 80% of the Fortune 500!
- Opportunity to lead a large consultative outside B2B sales region!
- Work in a highly collaborative, team-focused environment!
- Ownership of +$15M branch sales target and looking after a team of sales managers and sales professionals;
- Supervises and lead a team of direct lubricants sales specialists across Canada
- Oversees and administers branch sales forecasts and resource deployment;
- Drives continuous process improvements and discipline for accurate, timely and credible for sales forecasts;
- Manages quota setting processes to ensure targets are achievable and accurate based on market trends and historical performance;
- Effectively implements branch sales initiatives with ability to leverage internal synergies, best practices and ensure alignment with overall strategy;
- Develops metrics-driven approach to evaluate sales & service performance through modeling, reporting and analytics;
- Plays a directing role in creating, expanding and reorganizing the sales function within assigned geography to ensure maximum effectiveness;
- Works with the executive team, shaping the direction and go to market strategy of a $1B industry powerhouse!
- Drives change in a growth focused organization;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in B2B markets, preferably in direct sales route based service organizations;
- Bilingualism is preferred (but not required) to communicate with our Quebec based customers and teams;
- 2+ years’ developing, mentoring, and managing high-performing teams;
- Experience with value-added selling;
- Previous lubricant and/or fluids experience preferred;
- Previous technical selling and/or selling in heavy duty market is an asset;
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets and growing market presence;
- 7+years of experience in sales and sales management for a large distributed, service focused sales organization;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience; Master’s degree in Business Administration is a plus;
- Strategic planning and execution skills;
- Analytical skills/solution generation;
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong coaching and team development skills;
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.