We (Our Client) are currently on a hunt for a "Director of Logistics" to join their team in High Point, NC.
Here are exiting responsibilities.
- Leads all pricing and contracts management efforts with contracted steamship carriers, NVOs and other logistics service providers.
- Negotiate logistics services and pricing agreements with providers
- Manage key vendor relationships, including freight consolidators/forwarders, customs brokers, & drayage companies to execute HMI's logistics programs and help quickly resolve any freight problems that may arise.
- Administers the company's international freight rates program and works closely with Accounting and Merchandising leadership in the budgeting and proper administration of the company's freight costing program.
We would love to hear from you if :
- 5 Years of experience in container logistics management as well as domestics freight management
- 5 Years of experience managing at least 2 people.
- 4 Year College Degree or Equivalent Experience.
PS: Excellent Base Pay+ Full Benefits.