We are looking for a Director, Lifecycle marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a new vision, strategy and plan for driving the long-term relationship with our customers and growing their lifetime value. You will develop and execute effective lifecycle strategies and initiatives to drive growth in two main areas: 1) Converting existing pay per click clients into subscription, and 2) Implementing winning retention and upsell strategies with our valued clients. In this role, you will be the visionary leader, and will also be able to execute strategies and plans effectively.
You will have a unique opportunity to own a specific portion of the business within an established company and make really impactful changes in subscription and retentions areas along with driving the building of tech solutions that enable better subscription offers. This is a fundamental role to establish the future of PSI’s subscription business in the Talent Management market.
This is you:
- Strategic – You can see the big picture and understand how to translate market needs into effective marketing strategies. You enjoy deconstructing complex scenarios and breaking them down into simple action plans. This involves communicating with key stakeholders across multiple regions to identify their needs. It also involves interpreting that information to develop comprehensive strategies to meet those needs.
- Leader & influencer - You have the ability to take on a new endeavour that is different from how the rest of the company works and you can break through barriers and educate others around you to implement break-through initiatives.
- Data Lover – You thrive in data. You know what to look for. And you find patterns where others simply see numbers. You can slice and cut the data in ways that help you formulate the winning strategies for retaining and upselling our best customers.
- Team builder – You create a productive team environment through your strong, and inclusive, leadership skills. You’re not scared to make those critical (sometimes tough) decisions. You inspire your team to deliver results and to go above and beyond.
- Results driven – You love showcasing how marketing activities positively impact the business. You will be ultimately accountable for generating revenue with our existing customers.
- Experienced – You have 8+ years’ experience marketing subscriptions services and have implemented winning retention and growth strategies in matrixed organizations.
- Engaged - You enjoy taking on challenges and you like ‘rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done.’ You are a self-starter and manage your work and deadlines independently and effectively.
This is what you’ve done:
- Marketing Strategy – You have demonstrable experience formulating and implementing successful marketing strategies that have met retention and growth goals.
- Multichannel marketing – You have developed and delivered effective multi-channel retention programs, using digital channels. You have experience with all channels, from email marketing to CRM to push notifications and in-app messaging.
- Subscription marketing – You have established subscription product goals, priorities and pricing. You have determined requirements for UX and UI elements of a subscription product and you have experience in managing essential subscription business metrics, such as MRR, Churn, ARPU, and so on.
- Project management – You have owned high visibility projects and have been able to define project requirements and plans and have been able to bring them to completion in defined timelines.
- People management – You have managed a small team effectively and know how to delegate to set your team for success.
- Marketing technology – You know how to work with marketing automation systems and have set up systems, managed databases, segmented audiences and set up successful email marketing and drip campaigns.
- Cross-functional experience – You have proven ability to manage and maintain strong and effective cross-functional stakeholder relationships across various teams (product management, technology, sales, etc.) and across various levels of the organization.
- Used data effectively – You have utilized data to formulate strategies, implemented those plans, and optimized them based on data. You have used data to understand your audience, their behaviors, and have formulated segmentations and campaigns based on those customer insights.
- Marketing Org – You have worked within a larger marketing organisation and have collaborated with product marketing, content marketing and other marketing specialists to create great results.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay