We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto!
Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
Fitbit is looking for a dynamic, creative, and “scrappy” person to build our culture of growth and performance. We need a leader, who can engage and empower a small team – and others – to develop the skills and capabilities of our employees. Our VP of Global Talent (fancy title, but he’s an OK guy) needs a partner who is a thought leader with a strong execution mindset. He told us, this person should be a strategic leader who is not afraid to get his/ her hands dirty to ensure that we retain our special culture as we transform.
This person will have responsibility for defining a new learning & growth curriculum, amplifying existing initiatives and programs as well as innovating and thinking about what is next to support Fitbit’s success. We are looking for someone who is fit for this purpose.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
- Partner with business leaders, employees, and HR Business Partners to identify skills and competencies needed to strengthen our company and prepare it for the future
- Wow our employee population with relevant learning and development offerings that help make Fitbit a great place to work and grow a career
- Design, deliver, evaluate, and operate world class management and leadership development programs
- Continually refresh and revise learning programs to keep them aligned to business needs
- Lead Fitbit’s mentoring program
- Facilitate learning programs, management and leadership development workshops as needed
- Experiment often and transition quickly from pilot to global programs
- Participate as an active thought partner and member of the Talent Leadership team
This type of stuff gets you moving:
- Not designing for perfection: Pilot, launch & reiterate along the way
- Personal accountability: Identify needs, develop the solution and implementing it
- Making quick decisions based on available data
- Considering best practice, then designing what best ‘fit’s’ our culture
- The agility to change direction: You don’t get stuck doing X, when the need has changed to Y
You are inspired by:
- Making the world healthier through technology, data and community
- Working with amazing people, who are committed to changing people’s lives for the better
- Starting with a blank canvas or adding your personal touch to an existing piece of work
- Helping our employees Find their Fit
- A close knit team that works, plays, celebrates and challenges one another
To #FindYourFit with us, you need to have some experience, 10 years preferably, in a learning, talent or OD role. It doesn’t need to be with a tech company. You have a track record of building from scratch, are an exceptional designer and facilitator and can implement then scale.
It would be extra awesome if you have a super power to communicate and influence across all levels of an organization. Strategic thinking, consulting and coaching and analytical skills are a must. We assume you went to school and have a degree, so no worries there.