Director of Learning & Development
Immediate Opening for Director of Learning & Development
Established organization in South Orlando is seeking an experienced hands-on leader to provide strategic and tactical support for talent initiatives across the company to create a learning organization that will drive business results.
Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: Depending on experience plus benefits.
Other: Relocation assistance is not currently being offered.
In this role you will have a major impact and be responsible for the following areas:
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and business leaders to identify development opportunities and competency gaps.
- Evaluates new vendors, programs and products and makes recommendations.
- Conducts needs assessments to design leadership development programs and tools.
- Oversee all aspects of administrative needs such as training space, contracts, etc.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously and facilitate team projects.
- Work with Talent Development team to provide analysis of the effectiveness of programs and initiatives.
You are an ideal candidate for this position if you meet the following requirements:
- 10+ years of expert knowledge of learning and development solutions, training experience, curriculum, coaching and performance management methodologies
- Self directed and confidence to make recommendations that will impact a large organization
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Sales and Marketing experience is required
- Facilitation experience and certifications
- Senior Manager/Director level capacity
- Experience in Hospitality Industry is required
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, consulting and problem solving skills