Catchpoint is seeking a dynamic and tech-savvy Director of Learning and Development. Reporting into the Vice President of People Operations, we will look to you to design, build, and deliver a suite of training programs and solutions for our growing organization.
The Director of Learning & Development will define the vision and set the strategy for the on-boarding and education of new employees along with the enablement of our sales organization. You will be responsible for building and delivering high quality training and development experiences while continually evaluating the effectiveness of the programs.
We're looking for someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table. You should thrive in a dynamic environment, possess outstanding organizational and communication skills, be a self-starter, and be highly customer service-oriented.
Primary Job Functions:
- Create the mission statement, vision, and operating principles for the Education function.
- Manage a team responsible for the development and delivery of training curriculum to onboard and train new employees, educating on what Catchpoint does and how we do it, and the development of content to facilitate sales enablement.
- Work with cross-functional leaders to ensure the buy-in and collaboration of all initiatives.
- Partner with subject matter experts across the organization for training content.
- Strategically evaluate the various publishing channels and mediums available for content distribution (e.g. in-person, help center, webinars, blogs, support community, videos) and establish a clear philosophy for leveraging those avenues most effectively for content distribution.
- Own the operational elements of the Education function, including future headcount planning, hiring, training, and experimenting with new initiatives
- Maintain and communicate a curriculum development road map to internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate and improve program effectiveness through defined KPIs, testing and user feedback.
- 4+ years of experience developing and managing training programs for employee on-boarding, training and sales enablement (eLearning, instructor-led training, video tutorials). Ideally have built such programs from the ground up.
- Experience with course authoring and content delivery tools and usage-tracking systems. Knowledge of the following development tools a plus: Articulate 360 suite, Camtasia, Captivate.
- Capacity to develop training that will provide the sales organization with the information, content, and tools to help them sell more effectively.
- Familiarity with basic web design using HTML and CSS a plus to allow for content development in a potential Learning Management System.
- Ability to challenge legacy behaviors and the status quo.
- Strong leadership skills with hands-on experience as an individual contributor, and ideally with building and leading teams.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work and make decisions independently.
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work.
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a program that will have a major impact on the company's success; willingness to roll up sleeves to help make programs and customers successful.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Organization Development, Education or HR a plus