Director of Junior Tennis
Less than 5 years experience •
Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
Responsible for assisting in the organizing, promoting and directing of junior tennis tournaments, social events and lessons as assigned by the Director Sports Operations, while focusing on member participation and satisfaction.
- Responsible for entire operation of Junior Tennis Program
- Assist with organizing and promoting Resort and Club functions, including lessons, tournaments, and social events.
- Supervision of tennis operation and staff when assigned by the Director of Sports Operations.
- Actively promote Barton Creek tennis operations to drive participation.
- Become proficient in using Club software for sales and charges.
- Attend staff meetings and member functions as required.
- Assist with maintaining professional tennis pro shop environment. This includes answering telephones cheerfully, greeting members/guests in a positive, pleasant demeanor, and assist with maintaining organized court reservation system.
- Promote the club to prospective new members.
- Minimum 3 years experience teaching tennis in a large scale private club operation or comparable environment.
- Collegiate tennis experience is a plus.
- USPTA Certification is preferred.
- Must possess strong administrative, promotional and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass an initial and annual Criminal Background Check.