- Expert knowledge of React, Node.js, and closely allied technologies (such as Redux, D3, and others), as well as older legacy JS frameworks (including but not limited to jQuery).
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team of developers and contributing to its professional growth and business success.
- Intuitive understanding of a digital agency’s workflow and needs, and a passion for delivering great service to clients.
- Experience with the technologylandscape for media and publishing. Experience with nonprofits, higher education, and brand marketing is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills and comfort with deadlines and meeting customer expectations.