Director of IT Technical Services
NCI Building Systems is seeking an EngineeringTechnology Strategist to provide
Executive Leadership for the Engineering IT Solutions team to help design and create the next generation of IT Solutions.
Define and implement the multi-year IT Strategic Roadmap for the Engineering function in collaboration with top stakeholders such as the Chief Engineering Officer and VP of Emerging Technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic, creative IT Leader ready to engage in delivering cutting edge technology for our organization.
In this position you will add value by:
- Providing energy, inspiration and motivation to the IT Engineering Solutions team
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Manage budget / fiscal responsibilities
- Leverage experience and technical knowledge to generate ideas to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with other leaders to continuously refine the overall IT Engineering Solutions strategy
- Set specific objectives, goals and direction for the team to implement the IT Strategic Roadmap
- Manage all people related aspects of the team (performance, compensation, development)
- Create, justify and manage the overall budget for the IT Engineering Solutions team
Education / Experience Requirements:
4-year College Degree and of 10 years in an IT executive leadership role. Minimum of 5 years in an engineeringtechnology leadership role. Must have experience in an engineer-to-order design and manufacturing environment. Preference will be given to candidates with metal building industry experience or adjacent industries (e.g. commercial construction).
Advanced Degree in Engineering is preferred.