Director of IT Solutions and Development Analytics
The Director of IT Solutions Development and Analytics is responsible for overseeing two key functions: 1) Solution Design and Architecture, Development and documentation for internal IT applications 2) Business information management and cutting edge analytics to strengthen Ricoh's business position.
The Director monitors the integrity of the information contained in the warehouse systems and determines how to translate data into usable, actionable information for the formation and execution of business strategies and measures of success.
This position will be responsible for a team of solutions architects , developers and analysts who work directly with business units and internal IT teams to define needs and compile data and information to provide best in class IT systems, statistical models, forecasts, metrics and analyses to enable informed business decisions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing the strategic direction, systems roadmap, and business and operational processes for the systems managed at Ricoh
- Seek, hire, and retain a strong, collaborative team of application development experts.
- Partner with business and technology teams to prioritize roadmaps, requirements, balancing business need with financial and technology constraints
- Lead large development and integration program to success. Organize team and align roles and responsibilities. Continually improve delivery processes and quality.
- Manages selection of vendor software packages to fulfill business requirements
- Deliver high volume and high transaction systems for critical business systems
- Managing a team of senior Solutions Architect, Developers , Principal Business Intelligence Analysts and a group of Senior managers and technologists
- Develops and implements a data services strategy to maximize use of data on all programs for external and internal users, including dashboards, interactive reports, data enclave services, limited data sets, public use files
- Provides significant input into selection of and priorities for corporate methodologies, tools, and guidelines to improve efficiency and quality of development/maintenance processes.
- Works to ensure technology has a significant business impact, is prioritized correctly, plays a significant role in establishing business strategy, and is cost effective for alliance companies represented. Presents ideas and options for how technology and business applications can benefit the organization.
- Prepares information systems' annual budgets based on IT Services and business partner priorities.
- Formulates and recommends short and long-term division objectives relating to business application development through continuing analysis of policies, procedures, changing products, equipment, costs, and company needs.
- Masters Degree in Information technology or related field.
- Min of 10 years of work experience in a cross functional environment in Information technology.
- Proven track record as a leader in managing and handling large ERP & Analytics implementation is a must (Oracle EBS highly desired.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated experience delivering large, complex IT programs is required.
- Demonstrated experience running an analytics program is required.
- Experience with software vendor negotiation and software package implementation and integration.
- Has broad knowledge of development methodologies and techniques.
- Highly skilled at all phases of software development including Requirements, Architecture, Design, Development, Testing, Assurance, and Implementation.
Past success in:
- Setting forth clear performance expectations and carrying out consequences for results and behaviors.
- Coaching management in developing their employees for performance effectiveness.
- Developing and implementing cost effective solutions.
- Has a broad knowledge of management theory and ability to manage technical personnel.
- Demonstrates the business and financial acumen necessary to develop and present data-based ideas and solutions in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to strategically develop and lead division operations in alignment with company goals and customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with effectiveness in resolving conflict to meet the business needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations and influence effectively.
- Excellent strategic planning, critical thinking, problem solving skills.
- Proven leadership and business judgment to make decisions in the best interest of the company and its customers.
- Effective delegation skills to maximize employee engagement and effectiveness.
- Demonstrates the ability to build empowering and engaging work units that leverage the talents of diverse individuals.
- Demonstrates sophisticated management skills in directing division activities.
- Possesses ability to integrate corporate goals and objectives with those of individual companies and regions.
- Possesses ability to analyze problems and persuade users of acceptable solutions