Our Client, based in Richmond, Virginia, is a leading high-growth provider of specialty ground transportation services between certain major U.S. airports and various surrounding cities (typically situated approximately 60 to 150 miles from such airports) and contract shuttle services for universities and healthcare systems. Historically our Client has made numerous acquisitions to grow its operations across the US. With the backing of a premier private equity firm, our Client intends to continue entering new markets both via acquisition and ?greenfield? start-up.
The Director of Information Technology is a ?hands on? technical leader that will oversee and be involved in the use, development, integration and implementation of technology (including IT software, hardware and telephony) to support the company?s various business needs. The Director will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will work closely with various functional leaders across the company to assess and address business and user needs. This position oversees a small dispersed IT department, including an outsourced help desk, and maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and consultants.
- 10+ years of progressive IT management and hands-on experience in Systems Administration and Infrastructuresupport ideally in a transportation/logistics company with a multi-site footprint
- Proven program, project and supplier management experience
- History of success within high growth environments with a bias for action
- Successful mergers and acquisitions experience, including overseeing target company IT due diligence and ensuring efficient post-closing IT integration
- Demonstrated experience integrating software packages to support various business needs
- Experience with reservations systems assessment and implementation preferred
- Demonstrated ability as a ?player/coach? to lead a team of technical staff, work with the executive management of an organization, and manage multiple concurrent projects
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor?s Degree, Computer Science or equivalent
- Certifications in Program Management, Networking, Security, & Microsoft Technologies
Please send resume to Doug Franklin, Epic Business Strategies ? (no calls please)