Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Directs IT and the Medical Records Departments with the following duties:
- Oversee technical development projects and provides support and expertise to ensure alignment with company operational goals.
- Prepares annual operational budget for IT expenditures and assists in overall capital budget preparation for the department. Manages the secure operation, monitoring and maintenance of the computer equipment available in the organization.
- Manage the system development lifecycle including gathering requirements, provide technical input, maintain schedules, and tracking changes.
- Planning & Organizing – Collaborate with leadership and team leads to develop and maintain project/operational plans including prioritization of assignments/tasks.
- Monitors information technology hardware and application performance to ensure they are setup for high availability and performance, testi