Ready to leave your mark in Managed Network Services
Our client, a Las Vegas-based technology reseller, has an immediate need for a Director of IT.
They are a 90-employee business & have established a group that is evolving to become a major Managed Network IT Services Provider. Today, their MSP-like business represents a smaller part of the overall business, but that is expected to grow rapidly in the next 3-5 years. This is a stable, growing company, well capitalized & extremely well run.
- Lead and organization of 8 direct reports focused on the MSP business model.
- Work closely with SMB clients to identify and translate their business needs into technology solutions
- Develop/implement technology roadmap for the MSP practice, including the forward looking technology stack.
- Work closely with internal network engineers on wide ranging products and services
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working for a Managed Services Provider & a strong understanding of that business model, including RMM and PSA processes.
- Be knowledgeable about current cyber-security issues and in Network Infrastructure Support
- Have demonstrated leadership experience
- Be revenue growth-oriented
- Have an exceptionally strong IT background (implementation, consulting, design)
- vCIO experience a plus