Your Opportunity to Grow with Us
As our Director of IoT Solution Sales - Western U.S., you'll first and foremost be a strong advocate for EquipmentShare's portfolio of technology solutions, including, but not limited to: Track, our CIoT SAASplatform that tracks all OEM's construction equipment; small tool tracking devices and constructiontruck fleets; our Rental and Own programs; and our Managed Service offerings.
Our ideal candidate will be a believer in how and why these services benefit our users, and you'll be passionate about educating prospective customers, channel partners and other stakeholders about them. Our Director of IoT Solution Sales - Western U.S. will drive sales behind a dynamic mix of solutions and should be motivated and driven to succeed.
The Director of IoT Solution Sales - Western U.S. will frequently interact with customers and assess both their praises and pain points for using our various solutions, so he or she must be both a great communicator and listener. If you find it easy to connect with others, have a genuine knack for good conversation and have plenty of experience in sales, then let's talk.
- Drive direct and indirect (via Sprint and other GTM partners) sales success of Track and associated offerings in the Western U.S. region
- Manage a variety of sales accounts and negotiations
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities, forecast accurately and close deals to meet and beat a monthly cadence of revenue and units connected in the market
- Become a true expert in our offerings to add value to our customers. You'll deeply understand and care about how our products make us different and how they directly help our customers get more done.
- Develop and own a positive customer experience that focuses on solving their problems and delivering real value to their business
- Communicate and work well with other EquipmentShare teams to develop go-to-market strategies, product training, sales processes and more
- Occasionally speak on or attend conference panels to educate prospective partners and/or customers on our solutions
EquipmentShare isn't just another startup looking for a "rockstar hire." Our mission to change an entire industry is a grand one, so we only hire people who are up to take on this challenge with us. We want you to join us if you're thrilled about jumping in, learning fast, caring deeply about our customer and EquipmentShare's success and achieving wildly and being rewarded for your success.
What You're Working With:
- Five-to-seven years of sales experience. Experience selling technology solutions, SaaS and/orconstruction services is a plus.
- Strong preference to individuals with technical sales experience in Construction IoT (telematics), heavy equipment and construction
- Confident public speaking, presenting and overall communication skills
- Five-to-seven years of experience managing and working with both internal sales teams and customers, clients and channel sales partners
- The ideal candidate can be located anywhere in the Western U.S. but is ideally in a major city with easy access to airports and highways.
Why We're a Better Place to Work
- Competitive pay package
- Health insurance and medical coverage benefits
- 401(k) and incentive stock options
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare.
- Opportunities for continued education, mentorship and professional development with conferences, seminars and more.
- With us, you get a chance to be a part of a growing startup/high growth company's success and build the foundation for our future.