- Chart out multi-year IoT partner strategy across industry verticals, mapping customer outcomes to existing and new solution offerings.
- Drive PoC/PoV creation to satisfy unmet needs and address unfilled gaps in IoT technology/solution offerings across Wipro.
- Forge and sustain external technology partnerships driving joint solutions in IoT across industry verticals.
- Drive, lead and oversee partnerships in standing PoCs and testbeds in consortia across multiple geographical regions, such as US, Asia-Pacific and the EU.
- Lead advanced technology concepts development such as AI, AR/VR, HMI, autonomous machines, and robotics with internal and external partnerships and articulate compelling use cases relevant to industrial and consumer IoT.
- Lead Tech Demonstration Labs, Hackathons, and Sandboxes with key technology partners for joint solution conceptualization and development, and articulate go-to-market strategy and leads for joint solutions.
- Engage in internal and external technology partnerships that focus on edge, platform and enterprise tiers, including advanced sensor development, gateways, big data platforms, machine learning and AI, and device management.
- Drive thought leadership on topics related to Industrial Internet and Industry 4.0 by collaborating with industry and academia that serves to advance the vision of IoT at Wipro Digital.
- Evangelize Wipro Digital, and Pan-Wipro IoT offerings and solutions at conferences, trade shows, and national and international IoT exhibitions.
- Enable pre-sales and go-to-market activities in IoT across industry verticals.
- Own end-to-end IoT Solution development for specific partner-based solutions, including: market analysis/sizing, requirements gathering, partner and product/service mix identification, detailed architecture design, internal and external stakeholder identification and coalition building, and guidance/oversight of solution development, deployment, and scale in market
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Experience in End to End (Edge-Platform-Enterprise Tier) IoT Architectures and Use Cases
- Deep technical knowledge pertaining to at least one part of IoT Stack:
- (Sensors/Gateways/Edge Infrastructure/Communications and Networking/Data Center/Cloud/Analytics/Applications)
- Highly entrepreneurial
- Excellent understanding of new age advanced technology and products
- Collaborative working style
- Good technical depth as well as business acumen (bridge the IT/OT gap)
- Ability to adapt to and lead through a fast moving and changing market
- Ability to spearhead projects/programs in ambiguous situations
- Dynamic, strong people motivator with high levels of energy
- BE/B Tech and/or MBA Required; PhD Highly Preferred