Director of Inventory Finance, AGCO Finance
United States / GA - DuluthAPPLY FOR THIS JOB
In today’s marketplace, professional farmers consider financing and leasing options as much as mechanical features and benefits when they acquire farm equipment. AGCO Finance offers comprehensive financing programs based on innovative financial products to meet the individual needs of our customers.
Whether a customer chooses to purchase, lease or rent equipment, AGCO Finance can provide a competitive solution. Working with AGCO Finance, professional farmers around the world can acquire the right equipment to help them grow their business and also improve their management of cash flow and credit lines.
AGCO Finance is dedicated to your professional success and your personal well-being. We offer a generous list of benefits and incentives that better both your workplace and your life at home.
Purpose of Position:
Lead, manage, and optimize the portfolio management and servicing within AGCO Finance for inventory finance (IF). Sets IF management direction, plan and objectives. Provides expert judgement in managing all aspects of dealer financing relationships. This position also supports the joint venture (JV) in achieving its targets and is a member of the N. America JV leadership team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be an authentic leader who lives the values, inspires and facilitates members to contribute to collective results in a networked organisation
- Contribute to development/formulation of strategy, objectives and business plan of AGCO Finance.
- Implement IF portfolio management policies, processes, systems, methods, procedures, mandates and tools for JV in order to set the basis and preconditions for achieving the portfolio objectives in an optimal structured way.
- Lead/participate in various company projects involving IF and/or other departments
- Monitor and manage operational business for JV portfolio and partner portfolio under servicing agreement.
- Ensure effective and efficient collection and recovery process, aiming for minimal risk cost and optimal return.
- Ensure proper finance, administration, information and reporting processes.
- Ensure compliance with global and JV credit and riskmanagement policies.
- Inform and liaise with all JV, corporate parties, riskcommittees and Vendor/Partner on developments in portfolio profile.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and synergies with other teams, then collaborate and initiate optimal structural or procedural changes.
- Lead Inventory Finance Committee in review of portfolio, dealers and opportunities on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, laws, and internalpolicies
- Ensure all IF portfolio periodical and ad hoc reporting is completed accurately and timely in order to provide management information as a basis for decision-making.
- Ensure information, support, training and align all JV parties on operational and portfolio management policies, processes and issues in order to achieve and cultivate a sound riskorganization and risk awareness culture
- Manage and liaise with all business relations and stakeholders with respect to portfolio management and the representation of JV, in order to ensure optimal workingrelationships and alignment as a precondition for minimizing risks
- Ensure staff quality, quantity, and motivation
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
- Bachelor degree, MBA a plus
- 10+ years experience in the field of financial services
- Expert knowledge of vendor/client programs, inventory finance risk, securing assets and dealer legal obligations
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate across multiple internal and external levels.