- Successful Timeshare Sales Management experience is required for this position
- Manage the daily activities of the Front Line Sales team members by providing leadership, training and development
- Establish and monitor goals while developing individually and as a team ethically and with integrity
- Model and strengthen our corporate culture while ensuring site performance objectives are maximized
- Assist site Vice President in achieving and keeping the Frontline and In-House VPGs above the targeted level
- Oversee both Frontline and In-House sales teams
- Set Vision and Expectations:
- Provide a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view
- Ensures that team clearly understands expectations
- Provide leadership, training and guidance to sales managers and representatives
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance. Recognize excellence and coach/counsel for improvement.
- Recruit and train individuals that possess the skills and personality to be successful sales associates, utilizing recruiting & training processes established by the company
- Develop others: Regularly provide feedback, coaching and counseling.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity
- Administer company policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner
- Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best practices by working with the site VP and appropriate corporate resources as necessary
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal Japanese and English
- President's Club achiever preferred
- Proven sales management skills
- Embraces WVO values
- Mastery of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Resorts.
- Proven leadership skills and an energetic ability to motivate others
- Possess superb interpersonal skills when interacting with clients, senior management and sales personnel
- Have a proven track record of strong work ethic and integrity with a sincere desire and commitment to "Do the Right Thing" and make a difference; while always having a "Count on Me" attitude
- Must have an active Hawaii Real Estate License.
viewed jobs Director of International Sales - Waikiki Honolulu, Hawaii United States WBW Telesales Sales Manager - Redmond, WA Redmond, Washington United States