About The Position
We’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. At Illusive networks , our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. As an Inside Sales Leader you will build a high impact and diverse team of sales reps who are responsible for teaming with field, specialist and technical functions to both develop sales opportunities and close them. You will manage career growth and development of team members and coach on performance, sales plan and strategy.
- Develop and refine Inside Sales Program and manage growing team of Business Development Reps and Commercial Account Executives to help achieve and exceed sales goals
- You will support your reps on their overall professional development, their selling skills (cold calling, discovery calls, deal execution, negotiations, etc) and guide them in improving behavioural skills needed for the role (effective communication, problem solving, time management)
- You will develop and maintain a set of metrics to track progress and success of the team, and review those metrics with senior management to ensure we’re improving.
- You will partner with your peers in building an on-boarding program as well as continuous training and enablement to help reps build upon their existing skills to reach their full potential, excelling to the next level.
You will work collaboratively with Marketing and Operations to think creatively and provide feedback on processes and results
- 5+ years in a sales leadership function, with experience and shown performance as a people manager of Inside sales teams.
- Willingness to lead by example and engage prospects directly
- A deep knowledge of both the business development and full cycle sales sales functions
- Comfortable working in dynamic, fast paced startup environments
- You embrace sales a both an art and a science
- A natural ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to optimize for company outcomes
- 5+ yrs experience successfully selling SaaS and/or subscription-based software as an individual contributor with success record
- Demonstrated understanding of what it takes to hire, ramp, and lead and early-stage sales teams and line level sales managers to a high level of performance
- A highly creative and analytical mindset
- Will work primarily out of our sales Dallas Texas office
- You are an effective communicator and inspiring leader, your team’s success is your motivation, you love to coach and have impeccable leadership skills; people want to follow you!
- Travel may be up to 10%
If you’d like to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting tech companies in the cyber security domain, contact us! This position has the ability to make a huge impact. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.