Director of Infrastructure and Security
11 - 15 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
Kforce is currently seeking a Director of Infrastructure and Security to direct and provide expert knowledge in the day-to-day and strategic function of IT.
This position is responsible for the development and management of all IT Infrastructure and Security. Please submit your resume to find out more.
* Define IT Infrastructure strategy, architecture and standards including voice and data network, systems and storage, systems management, virtual server technology and cloud computing to ensure effective operations
* Actively participate in building deployment and support process aligned to the company's strategy for DevOps and continuous integration
* Oversee the monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and administration of all IT systems, including networkinfrastructure, servers, storage, databases, desktops / laptops, and peripherals to achieve availability, performance, and security objectives
* Ensure a stable and highly available enterprise computing environment, including effective customer communications, problem solving, root cause analysis, and remediation
* Develop and execute standard operating processes and automation, including standard product roadmaps, vulnerability management program, hardware refresh strategy, service request & change management processes
* Drive initiatives to reduce manual effort through automation and process improvement; develop standard services through service definitions and associated SLA's
* Lead and participate in overall business technology planning, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems as related to the company's objectives *Other duties as assigned
*Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or relevant field * Master's degree in Information Systems or relevant field is a plus * 10+ years of experience in a combination of systems administration, networking, security and risk management
* 5+ years of experience as a manager of technologyinfrastructure (Cisco/Windows) and security demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility * Strong experience with IT Infrastructure and Security management frameworks
*Working within a collaborative environment with internal and external technology professionals in order to identify and implement new technology solutions, policies and procedures.
* Hardening enterprise and network devices * Incident detection and response
Vulnerability management * Institutionalizing lessons learned from past incidents to improve the security posture of the company
* Implementing Dev Ops a plus * Implementing PCI compliance a plus * Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.