Role:Director Of Information Technology
Director of Information TechnologyThe ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems.
They should be comfortable creating processes designed to gather and document organizational needs around data science related technologies and ensure the successful delivery of those technologies to the organization.
The Director must exhibit strong hands-on technical skills, project/team leadership skills across a variety of audiences, and technical subject areas.
The ideal candidate must possess a cross-functional skill set, including experience in communications, business analysis, product management, project management, process engineering, and information systems.
The Director must demonstrate strong leadership skills to manage a cross-functional team of diverse capabilities and disciplines.
- Lead the sourcing and support of advanced data science technologies including data access, data storage, large scale computing environments and implementation.
- Primary interface with other project teams and other IT organizations to define new service offerings in the data science and business intelligence domains.
- Working with the CTO, plan the next generation of technology and services within the scope of company including selection, prototyping, piloting and transition to operations.
- Optimizing, maintaining and supporting cloud-based computing environment.
- Bachelor\'s degree in computer science or relevant field; Master degreepreferred.
- Professional training and certification is strongly desired.
- 5+ years experience in leadership and management of a technology management discipline or related field, including resource management in a program or department leadership role.
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressively responsible work experience in various database solutions including data warehousing, data sciences, analytics business intelligence and Big Data adoption and governance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities, skillful at negotiation, solid team worker, and experienced leader with demonstrated abilities in analysis, problem-solving, and facilitation.