$250K — $500K+*
This position is responsible for the overall planning, organization and execution of IT functions: security, network, hardware, ERP and business software, telecommunications, and vendor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (performs other duties as assigned)
• Provides direction to IT staff to meet company requirements, support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
• Provides technology leadership by recommending, designing, and delivering the information technology solutions necessary to support business strategies
• Leads, manages and coaches team to ensure all policies and procedures are being followed and teams held accountable. Ensures the overall people/staffing plan of the team reflects high performance, bench and succession planning, and employee development. Establishes performance objectives, evaluates performance, identifies high potential employees and works with the organization to prepare these individuals for additional responsibility.
• Directs and ensures appropriate priority of various business requirements, projects, and solutions of IT leadership team. Reviews or ensures review of more complex designs, code and unit test plans where applicable.
• Oversees the analysis and recommendations of technical solutions for complex business needs presented by user community. Ensures the consistency and maintenance of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions. Monitors and validates compliance with security policies and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Directs staff in executing projects according to a documented plan within quality and budget requirements.
• Directs team in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Ensures production detailed time line for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
• Approves, as applicable, business requirements prior to the technical solution.
• Participates on all hardware and software vendor evaluations and ensures appropriate vendor oversight for optimal cost and servicing.
• Able to be hands-on when needed for the Network & Security Team or the ERP/Applications Team
• Ensure Information Technology systems Up time and development of Disaster recovery plans
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
• Ten years progressive experience in an IT management role in a distribution and manufacturing setting
• Supervisory experience of direct reports, indirect team members, and consultants
• Experience with performing and/or managing complex IT Systems Infrastructure Operations, e.g., servers and cloud and database storage
• Experience with network infrastructure (both Voice and Data), Firewalls and Security
• Technical and Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS
• Technical knowledge of WAN, LAN and Telephony architectures
• Technical knowledge of Backup and Recovery equipment, tools, techniques and processes
• Proficient with industry knowledge, core IT support processes and methods
• Working knowledge of business processes (Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain etc)
• Strong facilitation, presentation and written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated project management skills and prior experience developing and managing an annual IT Budget for CapEx and OpEx
• Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams)
• Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
• Experience with ERP selection and implementation
• Experience with Cloud migrations
• SQL query and scripting
Valid through: 12/8/2021