Based in Yosemite National Park, this position will the lead the field information technology team supporting Yosemite Hospitality a subsidiary of Aramark operations at Yosemite National Park, and be responsible for maintaining and supporting all IT systems utilized by Yosemite Hospitality operations. This position will serve a key role with both strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of both current needs of the business as well as the execution of a future road-map that aligns with the business strategy. Primarily focused on the support of the local business applications that are outside of the centralized IT support scope. This position will also oversee a New Business Opening SWAT team to provide IT services in a tight time-frame to ensure our operations team is focused on our customers and clients during the assumption of Yosemite Hospitality services at Yosemite National Park.
Extensive experience leading field support teams, property management and critical field based applications in high volume and decentralized environments coupled with integration to key business applications are required. Excellent communication skills, systems implementation and execution focus, project management, problem solving, field systems support, and customer and client relationship management skills as well as vendor management are critical to this role.
With dual reporting to the Director of Finance and Associate Vice President (AVP). The IT Senior Techincal Analyst will also take day-to-day direction from the on-site Senior Controller at Yosemite National Park. This role will be responsible for all Field IT support and services at Yosemite National Park. She/he will work closely with the Aramark Field IT organization to develop and implement technologies in order to drive operator efficiencies, incremental revenue opportunities as well as to optimize and further benefit from the current tools in place.
- Develop, lead and manage a highly productive, motivated and driven team through strong communication, empowerment, reward and coaching techniques.
- Oversee all technology implementations, systems support, and innovation at Yosemite National Park.
- Drive productivity and cost efficiencies by maximizing the impact of the investment in
- Manage, monitor, and respond to service requests and support issues for all IT services in the park.
- Align with Yosemite Hospitality leadership at Yosemite to evolve and innovate the technology capabilities to insure IT services are fully supporting operational needs.
- Establish information technology service and support model delivered by the Yosemite Hospitality IT support team and insure all service is delivered at the highest level.
- Provide leadership and accountability to all commitments made by Yosemite Hospitality and drive to exceed all client expectations
- Maintain close working relationship with Yosemite Hospitality operations team, Leisure business senior leadership, Aramark IT and other line of business IT Leaders across the Aramark operating portfolio.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 10 years of IT management experience in a hospitality environment with proven experience implementing solutions in large and complex facilities a must.
- Strong understanding of hospitality focused technologies and implementations, including point of sale, property management systems, network infrastructure, and desktop services.
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills and ability to manage a team supporting a large complex organization in local and remote areas.
- Experience with Par Springer Miller, Micros Simphony is preferred.