AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Manages development and delivery of information technologysecurity standards, architecture and systems.
- Manages and participates in the planning and implementation of security administration for all information technology projects.
- Evaluates and selects security applications systems.
- Recommends strategic information technology security processes and methods.
- Directs, interprets, summarizes and presents to management cost/benefit analyses, best practices, and implementation plans.
- Implements processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance to information technology standards.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 7 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- 2-3 years experience managing areas of Identity and Access Management "Provisioning" as well as Privileged Access Management.
- Must be familiar with fundamental security principles and annual attestation exercises.
- Experience managing teams of 10 or more.
- Experience with managing team workloads, time sheets, overtime schedules, service level agreements and KPIs.
- Past experience managing a service desk or past project management experience would be applicable.
- Experience with presentations, meeting coordination.
- Must be able to run reports, do basic data mining in excel, etc.
- Access management in Healthcare, EMRs is a plus but not necessary.
- Worked in areas of escalation, incident management or issue triage
- Prior program management experience preferred.