Directs the Imaging department's activities and resources to ensure alignment with the mission, values, and objectives of the department and organization.
- Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
- Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
- bachelor's degree in radiologic sciences / diagnostic imaging or business administration / health care management is required.
- Texas State MRT licensure and/or ARRT licensure (past or presently), in addition to a
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience as an out-patient Imaging Center Director or hospital Radiology Department Director is required.
- A solid, current background in RIS, PACS, as well as additional IS-related issues relevant to an Imaging Center is also required.