About the role:
Syapse is hiring a Director of Human Resources to own Talent at Syapse from recruitment through the duration of each person's time with us. You’ll focus on making Syapse an amazing place where people want to interview & work. This role will be critical in helping us scale our rapidly growing company and will make a lasting impression on our culture. You will be a champion for our employees, working with the Executive Team to help them build, reward, and retain their teams.
- Identifying, designing and implementing highly scalable Human Resources programs and solutions that address the needs of our company’s business objectives.
- Partner with our management team to implement specific programs and initiatives directly aligned to our business strategy in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management, recognition, career development, organizational development, total rewards and employee relations.
- Partner with functional business leaders to become a trusted advisor and coach to help the teams grow and be as effective as possible.
- Lead our compensation philosophy by ensuring competitiveness and alignment with the business strategy and culture. This includes salary benchmarking, planning, and job leveling.
- Retain up-to-date knowledge of employment law and immigration requirements to ensure the company remains compliant.
- Implement and build out initiatives to improve employee engagement and retention
- Developing our employees by assessing skills gaps and creating individual, department, and company wide growth plans, training, and other resources
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in HR
- 2+ years in an HR Leadership role, managing a team of direct reports
- Ability and experience scaling an HR operations function in a fast growing company
- Proficiency in core HR disciplines, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations, operations, immigration, training and development.
- Process design; experience designing simple, repeatable processes, creating clear project plans with efficient workflows, and finding opportunities for constant improvement
- Knowledge of creative technology solutions that help us scale programs and improve efficiencies is important. Strong systems knowledge in HRIS systems is helpful.
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organization issues
- Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener