Exciting opportunity available to join the St. Francis team with Ardent Health Services as a Human Resources Director!
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in leading a team of Human Resources professionals and providing oversight in the areas of employee relations, organizational development, recruitment, compensation and benefits. In coordination with Medical Center and Senior Leadership Team goals and objectives, the successful candidate will develop and execute human resources strategic plan initiatives to increase employee satisfaction, reduce turnover and improve employee retention. Demonstrated ability to form and audit policies and procedures, and ability to ensure compliance with mandatory regulation is required.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes business unit action plans to impact employee retention and engagement.
- Administers business unit organizational development program to advance organizational needs.
- Guides Medical Center in compliance with Human Resources legal and regulatory standards.
- Develops and maintains Human Resources policies, handbooks, and procedures.
- Serves as primary resource for employee relations matters including management of the ethics and compliance line.
- Oversees and ensures efficiency in the recruitment and onboarding/orientation of new employees.
- Mentors leadership in the areas of performance management and improvement systems.
- Oversees health and welfare enrollment and program administration.
- Researches and audits employee compensation to ensure market competiveness.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant area of study.
- Experience: Five (5) years previous job related experience of which two (2) years must be in a management role; Relevant education and/or experience may be substituted for one another.
- Licensure: SPHR or SHRM SCP certifications are preferred.
Job Number: JID_1298539_11071