Our CLIENT is a leading Architecture & Design house that works in niche design areas with a selective global clientele. They have been in business for over 50 years and have won many prestigious awards including the National AIA Architecture Firm Award. They have also been named in the Top Ten Most Innovative Companies in Architecture by Fast Company for two years in a row.
They are currently seeking a Director of Human Resources to join their team in Seattle, WA
- The Director of Human resources will be responsible to work with Sr Leadership (Associates, Principals, COO and Partners) to help create the right HR strategy that aligns with the business needs and strategy while providing the HR guidance on all people related matters
- 10+ years’ experience of leading human resources in professional services environment required While Architecture and Design would be ideal, Construction or Engineering services will also work.
- Prior experience in managing operational budgets & human resources vendor relationships preferred
- Assist in the development and implementation of compensation, career development, diversity, change management, and recognition programs. Lead process for continual review, education and dissemination of policies and procedures to limit legal exposure. Leverages technology in process engineering to drive operational excellence and reduce operating expense.
- Responsible for Compensation and benefits, Organizational Development, Recruiting and Staffing, Employee Relations, Leadership & Management development, Performance Reviews and Succession Planning, Executive Coaching and development
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) & Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) Certifications preferred
- Must have a degree in HR or 10 years relevant experience