This position will direct all areas of Human Resource administration including; recruiting, salary administration, associate services, associate benefits, management development/training and labor relations. Provides advice and counsel on all laws affecting the operations in regards to associates.
- Development of strategic recruitment plan for identifying both management level positions and all hourly positions.
- Oversees the grievence process and conducts all internal investigations.
- Drive/reinforce the Omni Culture
- Administers the salary administration policies and programs. Reviews and readjusts salary ranges every 12months; conducts local wage surveys annually; monitors merit increases pools and increases.
- Coordinates management development and associate training. Recommends new programs based on need.
- Oversees associate benefit program administration
- Stays abreast of all Federal and State laws and keeps management advised of changes which affect associate and operations.
- Provides counsel and assistance to all management personnel in regards to associate problems dealing with supervision and administration.
- Conducts annual associate engagement survey in conjunction with corporate personnel.
- Four or more years in HR Management in a four or five diamond property hotel with over 200 Associates.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. PHR Certification preferred.
- Prior experience working in a Union environment strongly preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing in a upscale hotel environment.
- Proven leadership skills which support an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency; to include Microsoft Office and Windows
- The ability to sit and utilize telephone/computer for an extended period.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.