Job Description :
Provides leadership and direction to team of human resources business partners that support Aeronautics Enterprise Operation teams to include: Finance and Program Management, Communications and Media Services, Aeronautics Strategy and Business Development, Legal, Security and Emergency Services, Information Systems and Technology, Environmental Safety and Health, Enterprise Integration and Ethics in order to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection and training, and all aspects of performance management and development for team of employees. Leads team and self to create employee experiences that drive our desired beliefs and achieve our desired results.
Provides strategic human resources advice and counsel to Aeronautics leadership team members.
- Partners with leadership to ensure the client organization possesses the necessary workforce volume & capability to effectively and efficiently deliver core services while managing labor cost and developing future bench strength.
- Develops workforce strategy for client organization that is coordinated and aligned with the larger organization/company.
- Based on business growth/forecast, and current and future workforce – identifies workforce gaps, risks, and areas of opportunity for the client organization.
- Partners with relevant Human Resources Centers of Excellence (COE) to deliver human resources programs and business outcome focused solutions.
- Facilitates the successful execution of people solutions via the COEs by actively participating in preparing the client organization, identifying gaps or risks to successfully manage change within the client organization, and collaborating with relevant stakeholders to address those issues.
- Provides leaders and employees with coaching, consultation, and guidance on the effective management of people, structure, resourcing, and relationships.
- Assists leaders and employees at all levels with developing and consistently demonstrating effective communication and conflict management.
- Advocates for employees.
- Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within HR and across the enterprise.
- Delivers data-driven people solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
- Create, support and reward an agile learning environment that enables innovation, inclusion and leadership.
• Broad and progressive HR experience for various organizations, including experience leading in an HR Business Partner capacity
• Experience as a senior HR leader for an organization of significant size and complexity
• Investigation and resolution of complex employee relations and business issues
• Management and leadership experience
• Applied project management experience
• Worked within a down cycled and up cycle of a business
• Exhibits ability to measure performance through data driven analysis and outcome impact
• Experience leading and supporting geographically disbursed HR team members and clients
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills• HR functional expertise in at least two core HR competencies
• Experience working with labor unions and labor negotiations
• Lead strategic initiative
• Lead organization design or organization restructuring effort
• Served as a site leader