ISYS is hiring a Director of Human Resources - Location: Littleton Corporate Office.
Oversees all HR, Recruiting and Clearance Facility Security Office functions, some travel to Colorado Springs Office
Education and Experience:
Superior communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to positively impact various organizations and personnel at all levels
* Experience negotiating employee benefits
* Detailed knowledge of Affordable Care Act regulations
* Knowledge of 401k regulations
* Experience developing, implementing and managing Affirmative Action plans and associated reporting
* Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR and recruiting staff
* Demonstrated organizational management skills and experience as part of an executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction
* Five years of recruiting and HR management
* Ten years of managerial experience, five years in a senior leadership role
* Government contractor experience
* Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience
Experience with government HR and recruiting regulations
FSO experience desired
U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain a secret clearance
Essential Requirements - Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees including Health/Dental/Vision/PTO and more. ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
US Citizenship is required.