We are seeking an HR Business Partner to deliver superior HR support to select strategic leaders of BNY Mellon’s 13,000 person global technology organization. This position is a member of the business' leadership team, as well as BNY Mellon’s HR Senior Leadership Team. It reports to the Global Head of HR for BNY Mellon’s technology organization. The HR Business Partner will leverage the expertise from HR Communities of Expertise and Service Delivery Teams to deliver a total solution to their client(s).
• Oversees the partnership with the business leadership team to develop and implement alignment of business and people strategies, ensuring effective talent management that will achieve business goals.
• Oversees organizational design that optimizes the alignment of organizational resources to achieve business success, regulatory compliance and risk management.
• Utilizes business acumen to develop alignment of business and people strategies to facilitate a high performing culture that is open to change.
• Acts as people capability builder, aligning strategy, culture, policies, programs and people to help their technology organization meet their goals.
• Collaborates with the business leader to oversee strategic planning that facilitates the achievement of business goals and enables the business to cultivate a high performing workforce that embodies the expertise, scale, client experience and trust of BNY Mellon.
• Promotes performance-based differentiation and effective performance management.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
• Comfortable driving change and developing new HR solutions. Will be a credible activist and a forward thinker.
• Must be able to proactively identify people implications of function strategies, as well as recommend and deliver actions.
• Functions as a peer to senior leadership with executive gravitas and ability to influence leadership team.
• Excellent business, financial and global acumen, enabling a strong partnership with finance and other key functions.
• Able to utilize HR and financial data to deliver data based recommendations and ensure solutions make sense in the context of business strategy.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business or HR management, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience delivering strategic HR Business Partner support to a global technology organization. Ability to influence executive level leadership.
Highly preferred: 15+ years of HRexperience with a global firm, including an HR leadership role in a best practices company noted for HR excellence. Proven experience supporting various functions of a global technology organization. Experience with leading strategic HR projects and driving global transformation efforts. Demonstrated understanding of key financial services technologies, methodologies and curiosity to stay abreast of trends in financial services technology. Experience in leveraging HR analytics and metrics. Track record of driving change and challenging norms. Ability to work in a matrixed environment. Experience with agile a plus.
Requisition Number: 1711097