What will I be doing?
Due to a promotion within the company, we are currently seeking a Director Human Resourcesfor our 463 all-suites luxury property.
As Director of Human Resources for Conrad New York, you would be responsible for directing and administering the Human Resources function for our 368 Team Members, in our 3 person Human Resources office.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee and administer all Human Resources functions to include, but not limited to, recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit administration, compliance with statutory requirements, team member relations, labor relations and contract compliance, performance evaluations, workers compensation and safety, affirmative action compliance, employment processes and general leadership guidance and support
- Provide assistance, guidance and counseling to the General Manager, leadership staff and line team members
- Develop, implement and administer policies and programs related to the management of all hotel personnel to ensure the maintenance of a positive, productive, fair and consistent employment environment
- Manage all team member and labor relations; this will include negotiating contracts and settlements, handling grievances, mediations and arbitrations
- Participate in and lead meetings
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 Years of Human Resources Manager/Director level experience, preferably with a luxury property
- At least 2 years of Hotel experience is required
- CBA, grievance and contract negotiation experience
- Extensive experience with Team Member/Labor Relations
- A proven track record of leading and developing an engaged team
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus