We are seeking a Director of Human Resources to join our senior leadership team at Tallgrass Creek, an exceptional community located in Overland Park, KS. Serving as the community's "Chief People Officer", the HR Director will:
- Serve as the primary HR business partner to the executive management team to drive business results by defining the necessary people actions to successfully execute the business strategy.
- Effectively coach leadership in matters relating to people, including compensation recommendations, HR processes, employment practices, employee relations, and corporate HR initiatives.
- Propose HR solutions that support overall business objectives across multiple business lines.
- In partnership with the VP of HR Operations, develop and support the implementation of Corporate HR solutions and programs.
- Oversee the overall Community Annual HR Audit process.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
What we offer:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- Compensation and total rewards aligned to executive leadership performance, with long-term financial growth incentives.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, upgrades, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Award winning "Best Places to Work" and "5-Star" industry recognition.
- BA/BS degree.
- 7 years (min.) HR management is required.
- 5-10 years of progressive human capital or organizational development experience Including:
- Leadership development, performance and change management.
- Applicable experience leading teams in support of projects, matrix partners, contractors, etc.
- Demonstrated success in orchestrating organizational development and change.
- Ability to successfully manage the day-to-day tactical requirements of a service-oriented HR team in a high-growth environment.
- PHR/SPHR or equivalent certification a plus.
Job ID 19112260