At CONMED, our HR team consists of strategic leaders who also act as our talent-based offense and human capital development for each business. People are the key to our success as an organization! We value diversity of thought and background as important contributors to innovation and growth.
We are seeking an inspiring leader who can help build a culture of engagement and maximize the talents of our employees at all levels. In this role, your focus will be on leading the development of CONMED's talent strategies and processes in our Orthopedic division, including talent strategy, succession planning, developing emerging leaders, building a robust talent pipeline and focusing on skills required to meet future growth in our business. You will be valued as a crucial partner by business leaders in achieving business goals as you share the responsibility for delivering results. You will be responsible for HR-related internal communication and actively transfer best practices from different functions in the organization.
This role requires a strategic thinker who can influence business leaders, develop deep partnerships and manage the change that comes along with many exciting initiatives to take CONMED to the next level. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for immediate consideration!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops strong partnership with the employees at all levels of the organization within the designated client group
- Lead initiatives to help client groups build capabilities in staffing, employee engagement, talent management & development, etc.
- Partners with leaders as it relates to development and implementation of organizational design
- Provides HR guidance to line management in coaching and counseling, career development, performance management, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Partners with the business groups through administration of employee relations/performance management processes
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various employment policies, procedures, laws and government regulations
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of HR experience, including partnering with multiple/large business groups in an HR Generalist capacity.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex employee relations/performance management matters, org design, change management, compensation planning & administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, preferably in Organizational Development, Business, or related field of study.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses