Send resumes to Kate Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org
The DeWell Group is the 12th largest NVOCC providing Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Distribution Services. Our client moves 170,000 containers from Asia to the U.S. annually for Fortune 50, 100, and 500 U.S. Corporations. DeWell is experiencing a tremendous growth period in their U.S. 3PL business and are looking for people with an entrepreneurial outlook who can help build the Import/Export department and provide clients excellent customer service.
Our client is seeking a Director of Human Resources to handle all U.S. related Human Resource activities.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of Human Resources services
- Work with Leadership Team to develop effective HR strategies, plans and processes to support the achievement of the business agenda of growing the Logistics.
- Direct, and manage Human Resources initiatives and core corporate processes across the range of HR service areas (recruitment, learning and development, talent management, compensation and benefits etc.) to meet the needs of each key line of business.
- Proactively support business initiatives by developing effective position and organizational structures that maximize current employee skills/contributions while providing a challenging and rewarding work environment.
- Leveraging on the capabilities of the entire HR function and field based HR ensure the effective and responsive delivery of products and services to employees.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and company policies related to general employment and management practices, policies, benefits, sourcing, and labor relations.
- Provide direction, coaching, and counseling to managers and employees.
- Executive Human Resources Management experience in Supply Chain / Warehouse / Distribution / Transportation with a High Volume Consumer Product, Mass Retail, or 3PL company
- Comprehensive operational knowledge of Supply Chain / Warehouse / Distribution / Transportation
- Has managed all Human Resources responsibilities for a domestic / global distribution / transportationnetwork
- Extensive experience changing and creating labor models to meet business needs
- Experience developing and implementing Human Resources strategies in consideration of seasonal trends and warehouse / transportation dynamics
- Experience developing and implementing performance metrics systems for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Experience developing and implementing Employee Engagement initiatives to ensure employee satisfaction, increased productivity, and decreased turnover
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of current and future Human Resources environment and the potential affects on business strategy
- Proactive with all government, state and national, labor initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- Benefit Package
- Bonus Program