Director of Human Resources
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
This position will direct all areas of Human Resource administration including; recruiting, salary administration, associate services, associate benefits, management development/training and labor relations. Provides advice and counsel on all laws affecting the operations in regards to associates.
- Development of strategic recruitment plan for identifying both management level positions and all hourly positions.
- Drive/reinforce the Omni Culture
- Administers the salary administration policies and programs. Reviews and readjusts salary ranges every 12 months; conducts local wage surveys annually; monitors merit increases pools and increases.
- Coordinates management development and associate training. Recommends new programs based on need.
- Oversees associate benefit program administration
- Stays abreast of all Federal and State laws and keeps management advised of changes which affect associate and operations.
- Provides counsel and assistance to all management personnel in regards to associate problems dealing with supervision and administration.
- Conducts annual associate engagement survey in conjunction with corporate personnel.
- Four or more years in HR Management in a four or five diamond property hotel with over 300 Associates.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. PHR Certification preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing in a upscale hotel environment.
- Proven leadership skills which support an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency; to include Microsoft Office and Windows
- The ability to sit and utilize telephone/computer for an extended period.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.