We're looking for a senior leader of HR and Talent Acquisition to help make Instart a great place to work, learn and grow.
- Mentor and grow our global HR & Talent teams to be proactive business partners
- Partner with our leadership team, using data to influence, on all things people-related including performance reviews and coaching, diversity, inclusion, compensation, employee relations, and organizational planning
- Develop and implement a comprehensive talent strategy to attract, retain and motivate top talent, as well as to address business needs around succession planning, capacity planning, and talent gaps
- Help develop and drive our employment brand by creating a great candidateexperience, manage our profiles on Glassdoor and Linkedin, and work with marketing to refresh our careers page
- Ensure a best-in-class employee experience from onboarding and career development to rewards and recognition, setting the stage for a truly rewarding career at Instart
- Use an analytical and programmatic approach to defining and rolling out HR initiatives and events that help drive our culture, mission, and vision forward while building a culture where employees thrive, grow, connect, and have fun.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience; MA / MS / MBAdegreepreferred. Must have senior HR leadership experience leading People and Talent teams in startups. Prior experience leading transformational HR initiatives in technology companies highly desired
- We're looking for someone with an approachable, solutions-oriented communication style, able to ask pertinent, probing questions of employees at all levels, and skilled at influencing through expertise, data and persuasion
- This role requires an action-oriented leader to be able to translate business strategies into actionable HR objectives and solutions to achieve business outcomes
- Ability to plan, communicate and execute large, complex organizational changes
- Highly effective analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze financial, operational, and workforce data, understand trends, and develop systemic recommendations for action using analytic frameworks
- Is comfortable and composed in situations in which the goals and / or processes to achieve objectives are unclear. Sets a path to enable the organization to confidently work through unclear circumstances.
- Inspires trust through confidence, poise, respect for others and a commitment to inclusion and fairness in alignment with our core values.
- Comfortable both digging in to get things done and contributing to complicated, executive-level operational discussions.
- A deep understanding of employee motivations, ideally in a tech environment, and the ability to see around corners to pre-empt potential problems as the company scales.
- Prior experience preparing for and participating in Board of Directors Compensation Committees would be an advantage but not a requirement.
At Instart, we are building a world where the largest brands in the world can deliver amazing digitalexperiences to their customers.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or media, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging, and responsive. With 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart's unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.